Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Website Revision Time by Debbie Bagnato


Yes, I am up to the revising on the website part. But that doesn't mean I'm in great shape, home free, sailing smoothly down the bay... It does mean that I have to check with a magnifying glass and fine tooth comb that I covered all the entrances, exits, and with the double-casting suggestions in mind, have made certain that the characters played by the same actor are not onstage at exactly the same time. SO, I am really doing some tedious revisions.
So far, however, each time I think I've caught something really in need of fixing I am pleased to discover that I already took care of it. Nonetheless, I will continue with this and some other tweaking on the various pages--don't want to leave any unfinished business. The About page, Gallery pages, and the other pages in need of MY writing have been finished--finally--but they too are subject to daily changes as I find myself better able to verbalize what I want to say here and now.  I am hoping that I get it right in time to publish. Still, I am feeling more comfortable with the whole process now that I finally put some of my own words and thoughts into the website pages and tweaked a few things so they are more to my liking/ style. But, there is still a long way to go, so back to work for me. Hope everyone is moving along with ease--enjoyed seeing all of you who came last Thursday! And cannot wait to see everyone for our Symposium. Wow, we are almost there guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment